Ho’okele Home Care and Ho’okele Caregivers Maui are providers of in-home care for seniors on Oahu and Maui and are essential service providers as defined by the State of Hawaii.
During the current Coronavirus outbreak, many of our senior clients are still in need of daily living assistance and housekeeping support in their homes, and so Ho’okele is taking applications for :
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistants
- Caregivers and Companion/Housekeepers.
Because Ho’okele Care at Home is a Hawaii State licensed home care agency, applicants for our positions will need the following:
- Current Basic CPR/First Aid Certification
- Health Clearance / Physical Exam (within a year)
- Proof of 2-Step and current TB Clearance (within a year)
Interested applicants on Oahu can contact us at 808-457-1655, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants on Maui should call 808-877-6688 or contact us via email at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to get started!