TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT SUMMIT MEDIA LLC you must exhibit talent, initiative, team skills, effective communication ability and high ethical standards. In return, Summit Media commits to treating employees with integrity, dignity and respect. Summit Media invests in the development of our people.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Summit Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the FCC’s EEO regulations, any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers may request that it be provided notice of Summit Media’s job vacancies as they occur.
If your organization would like to be notified of such vacancies, please contact Rhoda Kihikihi at Summit Media Honolulu, 900 Fort Street, Suite 700, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 or HR_Hawaii@summitmediacorp.com
Check out the great opportunities we currently have at Summit Media below
SummitMedia Honolulu currently has an opening for a Vice President of Sales to oversee the sales department for all six SummitMedia Honolulu radio stations. This position is responsible for creating, driving, and achieving revenue goals of the cluster. Duties include but are not limited to developing, strategizing and executing a comprehensive sales plan designed to achieve revenue goals, training and developing a talented sales staff, monitoring sales activities on the stations, and making client calls with the sales staff.
Ideal candidate must have the following:
- A minimum of four years of experience in radio or television sales with a demonstrated ability to develop and drive revenue.
- Prior experience in preparation of marketing proposals.
- Ability to manage individual sellers and train sellers on techniques in successful selling.
- Experience with assisting sellers in finding and developing new local clients
- Monitoring the daily activity of the sales personnel.
- Developing systems to properly manage local accounts and station rates.
- Experience with Non-traditional revenue and Digital sales is required. .
- Maintain a “bank” of potential sales personnel for possible future employment.
- Knowledge of Tapscan, and Scarborough Research is required.If interested in applying for this position please forward a resume to:Attn: Helen Mitchell or email to Helen.email@example.comIt is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, and termination.
- Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.
- SummitMedia Birmingham 2700 Corporate Drive Suite 115 Birmingham, AL. 35242
SUMMIT MEDIA HAWAII IS SEEKING A DIGITAL SALES SPECIALIST! IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, WE HAVE THE PERFECT CAREER FOR YOU. OUR DIGITAL SALES SPECIALIST will rEpresent summitmedia hawaii as digital expert for search MARKETING mobile targeting, social media, display advertising, and website deveLopment. THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL Assist the sales team with developing digital strategy recommendations utilizing our digital product suitE, Create sales presentations, ATTEND SALES CALLS AS THE DIGITAL EXPERT FOR SUMMIT MEDIA, and work with the digital execUtion team for campaign manAgement for all digital CAMPAIGNS. TO APPLY, PLEASE send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL 275-1031.
JOB POSTING Position: Sales Account Manager Full Time commissioned sales KCCN/KPHW/KRTR/KINE Excellent benefits package available Job Description: SummitMedia Hawaii, home to the state’s top radio stations is seeking Account Managers. Creative and energetic self-starters must enjoy prospecting