TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT SUMMIT MEDIA LLC you must exhibit talent, initiative, team skills, effective communication ability and high ethical standards. In return, Summit Media commits to treating employees with integrity, dignity and respect. Summit Media invests in the development of our people.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Summit Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the FCC’s EEO regulations, any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers may request that it be provided notice of Summit Media’s job vacancies as they occur.
If your organization would like to be notified of such vacancies, please contact Rhoda Kihikihi at Summit Media Honolulu, 900 Fort Street, Suite 700, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 or HR_Hawaii@summitmediacorp.com
Check out the great opportunities we currently have at Summit Media below
JOB POSTING-PROMOTIONS MANAGER (12/16/15)
Promotions Manager Reports to Marketing Director.
• Responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
• Prepare Weekday and Weekend remotes, van hits, movie premieres, Expos and any other on site event.
• Manage Promotions Director, street team and interns.
• Work with Program Director to make sure that each event has an emcee and a promotions person at each event. Track and implement station promotions through AMP.
• Maintain the 4 FM stations master calendars.
• Attend Weekly promotions meeting on Wednesday’s at 1:00 p.m.
• Up keep of station vans. Including proper paperwork and cleanliness of vehicles.
• Help with social media to keep events top of mind.
• Pickup and drop off any promotions related items.
• If interested in applying for this position please forward a resume to:
• SummitMedia Hawaii 900 Fort St. 7th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
• Attn: Scott Mackenzie or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB POSTING Position: Sales Account Manager Full Time commissioned sales KCCN/KPHW/KRTR/KINE Excellent benefits package available Job Description: SummitMedia Hawaii, home to the state’s top radio stations is seeking Account Managers. Creative and energetic self-starters must enjoy prospecting