Connect With Us

    

Na'au Therapy

Billy V & Mele Apana's Blog

House Burning: Priority Is Beer

by Billy V posted Oct 28 2013 5:25PM
A guy in Georgia just risked being BURNED TO DEATH the other day . . . over a few cans of BUD LIGHT.  His house caught fire with eight people inside it.  Once he made sure that everyone was safe outside, he went back in and grabbed some beers from the fridge.  And he told local news it was because he was an alcoholic.  (His name is Walter Serpit, and he walks with a cane.  Luckily he wasn't hurt.  Video from local news actually showed that it was Bud Light that Walter rescued from the house.)
Posted via Zocle
10/28/2013 11:25AM
House Burning: Priority Is Beer
Please Enter Your Comments Below
11/17/2013 3:49PM
house fire
we all have our priorities
Title :
Comment :
Recent Post
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Categories
Archives
Facebook
Twitter