Billy V in the Morning

Billy V In The Morning

 

053011hawaiian105.comstudios

by Billy V posted Mar 31 2011 9:05AM

Aloha Kākou!

Letʻs get you some Niele News first...

LeAnn Rimes tweeted some pics from her Mexico honeymoon over the weekend and found herself defending her body. LeAnn looked super skinny in a a blue-and-white string bikini, and some of her fans commented on her picture and expressed their surprise. One of LeAnne's followers on Twitter commented: "Whoa, you’re scary skinny! Sorry don't mean to offend but that’s a lot of bones showing through skin…" LeAnn tweeted back: "Those are called abs, not bones, love. This is my body, and I can promise you I'm a healthy girl. I'm just lean. Thanks for your concern, but no need to be."  Iʻm personally of the opinion of if thatʻs the way you want to look; ok.  Not my preference at all...like a little bit more girl to love :)

It seems every week another actress shares that she was bullied while growing up. The latest is Rosie Huntington-Whitely, the gorgeous, full-lipped model who will soon be seen in Transformers 3. Rosie says she was bullied as a young girl and called "Lips" by a "big group of girls" back in her school days.  Sister:  Iʻve been called a lot worse.  Lips would have made me smile in high school.  The only body part that got attention for me back then was my hair...afro looking mess of a bad hair day.

Space shuttle Endeavour is on its way home. Can you imagine the dissapointment?  Getting all the way to the International Space Station and see the sign hanging “Closed for the holiday!”.... 

Married couples now represent just 48 percent of all households. Explain to me, then, how the other 52 percent of households fight over whose turn it is to take out the trash, doing laundry or dishes?

 Charlie Sheen’s mansion is now for sale. The open house is rated NC-17.

Filed Under :
Topics : Human Interest
04/11/2013 12:17AM
053011hawaiian105.comstudios
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Recent Post
Bruddah Wade
Hawaiian 105 KINE's Bruddah Wade
Justin & Lia Celeb Kualoa Wedding
Emma Stone Enjoying Surfing!
No animals were hurt in the making....
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Categories
Archives
Facebook
Twitter